At Bellagio Car Wash and Auto Detailing, we are committed in doing our share to conserve our natural resources and make our environment cleaner and safer for future generations.
As you already know that at Bellagio Car Wash and Auto Detailing our goal is to give our customers the cleanest and shiniest automobiles in the South Bay area, but did you also know that using Bellagio Car Wash is the most environmentally responsible way to clean your vehicle?
A professional tunnel carwash like Bellagio Car Wash requires far less water to clean your car than you would need if you washed it at home in your driveway. Also, unlike driveway washing that has soapy water and debris run off into the storm water system, all the water used at Bellagio Car Wash is either reclaimed or sent directly to our sewage system without being released untreated into the environment.
When looking for an earth-friendly carwash choice, we invite you to consider the following:
- Washing your car at home with a 5/8” hose running at 50 pounds per square inch of pressure uses about 10 gallons of water per minute. The average flow rate at a professional tunnel carwash like Bellagio Car Wash is only 3 gallons per minute.
- Driveway washing releases dirty water and soap directly into the storm water system. This leads to pollution of our water sources.
- The water that is used at Bellagio Car Wash goes directly to sewage treatment facilities, where it has impurities removed before being sent back to the environment.
- The high pressure wash equipment and pumps used at a professional carwash like Bellagio Car Wash allow us to clean vehicles in less time, using less water and less energy.
- Bellagio Car Wash uses state of the art computer controllers to operate its equipment with to-the-inch precision. This equipment allows us to use water and electricity with greater efficiency.
View Larger Map